Top Family Physicians in Richardson: Meet Family Medical Doctor, Haroon Rehman, MD for the best family medical care to you and your family in Richardson, TX.
MEET DR. REHMAN
Family Physician, Dr. Haroon Rehman, MD practices at iMedicine & Primary Care near new Methodist Richardson Medical Center TX, close to Baylor Emergency, Murphy TX. His top priority is to deliver the best family medical care to your Family in Richardson TX.
His practice focuses on adults, adolescents and the elderly.
He is an Experienced, Board Certified, Quality Physician, specialized in common medical problems to complex, multiple medical diseases.
He has privileges to admit and follow his patients at Methodist Richardson Medical Center across his medical office.
Please see below for the Conditions / Diseases he treats.
He is accepting new patients. Same day appointments are available with online scheduling convenience! Yes, set up same day appointment online in just a few clicks! or call 972-649-5937.
There is little to no waiting time in the lobby to the examination room!
DR. REHMAN'S EXPERIENCE:
Graduated in 1992, Dr. Rehman has extensive experience in Primary Care, Hospital Medicine, Intensive Care, Coronary (Heart) Care and Long term Care.
Dr. Rehman served as a medical staff member at Oakwood Health Care System in Michigan and at McGuire VA Medical Center affiliated with Virginia Commonwealth University.
Dr. Rehman moved to Texas in 2011 and has served several communities.
Currently, he is serving families in DFW metroplex including Richardson TX, Murphy TX, Garland TX, Wylie TX, Sachse TX , Allen TX, and surroundings.
Methodist Richardson Hospital.
American Board Of Internal Medicine
Education & Training:
- Dow Medical College-Civil Hospital Karachi
Graduated in 1992
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
St- Lukes' Roosevelt Hospital, Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York.
Clinical Research Fellow (Honorary).
Awards & Recognition:
- Patients' Choice Award 2015
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition 2014
- On-Time Doctor 2015
- Healthgrade Honor Roll.
- Honorary Clinical Research Fellow.
Languages Spoken / Understood by Dr. Rehman & Staff:
In leisure time, Dr. Rehman enjoys playing with his young daughter, appreciates nature, and meeting with friends and family.
Few non life - threatening conditions he treat are:
- Allergic Rhinitis / Runny nose
- Breast Disorders
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Congestive Heart Failure, Left-Sided
- Congestive Heart Failure, Right-Sided
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- COPD-Like Dyspnea
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherosclerosis
- Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
- Heart Disease
- Heel Pain
- High Cholesterol
- Kidney Disease
- Liver Diseases & Disorders (incl. Hepatitis & Cirrhosis)
- Liver Failure
- Parkinson's Disease
- Portal Hypertension
- Renal Hypertension
- Runny Nose
- Secondary Hypertension
- Common skin Diseases
- Sleep Apnea
- Post Stroke management.
- Urinary Disorders
- Vaginal Candidiasis
- Vaginal Discharge
- White Coat Hypertension, ...and more.
Procedures Dr. Rehman performs:
- EKG (Electrocardiogram, ECG)- Pulse Oximetry- Blood Pressure Management- Blood Sugar Monitoring- Chronic Diabetes Management- Cognitive Assessment- Colorectal Cancer Screening- Pap Smear- Physical Examination- Prostate Cancer Screening Exam (DRE)- Age appropriate Screening- UrinalysisSkin test for T.B screening- Pregnancy Test
Background Check for Dr.Rehman: (source: HealthGrades)
- No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
- No board actions found for the years that Health grades collects data.
Back to Welcome page.